Now a day, 3-4 accounts are usually managed by every person which includes his/her Facebook account, Gmail, Whatsapp, WeChat, Yahoo, Twitter account etc. So, it is also obvious that they can’t manage their password because every account has different password. We have some ways by which you can recover your password with using your registered mobile number, recovery mail id, mobile voice call etc.
Now Let’s Discuss How to Recover MSN Email & Password?
We are providing an efficient way to recover your MSN messaging password and email account.
There are only 6 steps by which you can recover your MSN email and password.
If you have forgotten your MSN email and password then follow the mentioned steps which will help you to recover your account password.
Step1: How to open MSN recover password page.
• Go to the URL given below
• Then you will see a web page which is same as given below.
Step2: Now you can choose any one option which is same as.
• Now follow the option.
1. I forgot my password
2. I know my password. But can’t sign in
3. I think someone else is using my Microsoft account
• Click on Forgot my Password.
• Now you go on new Page which is same as
• Now enter the MSN email account id whose password you have forgotten.
• And also fill the Capcha code or words which is given in the block..
• Then Press the Next Button
Step3: Now you can choose any one option which are given in the below-mentioned picture for verifying your identity
• If you have access to your email id then write it because you’ll get a recovery link via mail.
Step4: Now enter the Code sent in your mail id.
• If you haven’t access to your email account then enter your registered mobile number.
• Then press sent code button. You have to write only last 4 digits of your registered mobile number
• It will send an OTP code on your mobile phone.
• Write the OTP code then press Next Button.
Step5: After entering the OTP code you can change your password
• Now you can enter a new Password and again write the same for confirmation. Press Next Button.
• Now Your Password has been changed.
Step6: Now you can login with your existing login id and new password.
• Now you can login again with new password.